Bove is committed to maintaining your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Bove complies with Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) when collecting, using, disclosing, securing and providing access to personal information.
Bove may collect personal information to
- Conduct our business
- Provide services and products
- Market our services and products
- Comply with any legal obligations and
- Perform our professional engagement
Subject to legal requirements, personal information will not be disclosed to anyone without your prior authority. Protecting your personal information is a priority at Bove. Security and confidentiality measures have been implemented to manage personal information physically and electronically.
The maintenance and accuracy of your personal information is very important. Please contact us to
- Find out more about how Bove manages personal information
- Express any concerns
- Make a formal complaint
- Make a request for access to your personal information
- Update your personal information or to
- No longer receive information about our range of services
Personal information that is freely provided by our visitors may be collected. Details such as, server address, domain name, the time and date you visited the site and the pages viewed may be recorded by us or our service provider. Information collected is for statistical and website development purposes and will remain anonymous.
last updated 22 June 2015